Oh, Christmas Tree!

Oh, Christmas Tree!

June 3, 2013

quick end of 2012 summary



Well it has been awhile since blogging. After the tragic passing of my Dad last August, I simply lost interest in some things. A few weeks after his passing I learned I was pregnant. Although uberly excited about it, a part of me was not as happy as I thought I would be. It took till half way through my pregnancy for the pain to ease up a bit over the passing of my Dad. It still hurts every day of course but I know that my new role is to be a great mother… And this role needed lots of my attention.



In the fall 2012 at our first ultrasound the doctor said something like “looks like there are two in there”.  Neither Nathan nor I said anything at first but just looked at each other. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly so I asked the doctor after a long pause if he said there were two, of which he confirmed. Wow!



In December we were pleased to find out it was going to be a boy and a girl!

Here are a few never seen before shots of my preggo belly! I remember after taking the first one thinking I looked SO PREGNANT. Ha, I really had no idea how huge my belly was really going to get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment