Well October is over in an hour. It's been an extremely fun start to fall around here. This is one of my favorite times of year and I'm simply estatic. The colors and scents, the weather and holidays...it's all upon us and excited isn't the right word. I am so happy to be having a lot of "firsts" with my children. Their first Halloween was today... In September we went on their first out of state road trip. We went to their first football game half time and first pumpkin patch. It has been so much fun.
Today I went to the pumpkin patch around the corner and met with newborn playgroup. We had a great time and took some fun pictures. This evening we did costumes for our $3 burrito at Chipotle. At the past they did it for free but not this year. We also visited my mom and went to a get together from at a sister from church. It was a very fun afternoon/evening. But I'm really fine now with Halloween being over. November and December are two wonderful months and I'm so excited for all the new and exciting things I'll be doing with my children. Their first Thanksgivnng and Christmas! I'm also excited for family walks and hikes. Dinners at my moms and more get togethers with friends... It's going to be great!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment