My first post thing was more informative and serious, so here is something that is probably not so much that! Nathan and I are so stoked that our wedding is only.... 46 days away, wow! That is exciting but also scary when I think of everything we need to get done. But then I realize, we already got so much done thanks to Kathy and my mom! Yay!
During our engagement days, I like to call them, we have been super lucky to have done some really fun things... in late June/early July we had both of our families come into town! We had such a blast...Nathan was able to take some days off of work and our adventures included sailing and seeing Wicked!
August rocked also because we went to DISNEYLAND! This made me VERY happy. We lucked out and stayed with my awesome cuz Caroline and we put in an almost 16 hr day at the park.
My birthday is this weekend and I am SO excited! Although I already got my present (Nathan), I just can't wait to do fun things and spend time with the ones I love.
I can't wait to come out for the wedding in October! It's coming up quickly. That's awesome that you guys got to go to Disneyland. I'm so excited to have you as part of our family. You are fantastic!!
ReplyDelete