Oh, Christmas Tree!

Oh, Christmas Tree!

September 28, 2010

Life is GOOD!


How did we go from this nice picture above in July, to this crazy September bridal shower picture below? Two months has gone by, that's how!! We went from calm, happy couple slowing planning a wonderful wedding to a busy, crazy, partying couple with 2 bridal showers and 1 bridesmaids bachelorette party, a million-in-one appointments.... but although slightly less calm (since wedding day is only 17 days away!!!!!!!!!!), we are still a very happy couple!


Can I just say I picked the most amazing man to marry? He is consistently amazing to me!!! Together we are busy but we have fun. Our life is so blessed by our wonderful families and close friends. Every day I am busy with the 100s of tasks to be done, but so blessed to see my almost husband at the end of every day. Together we make dinner, we clean, we go for walks, we do errands, we work on the house, we are busy... but we never forget to love and honor each other. What a great way to start this next step we are entering....

I'm slightly sad that soon the 4 months I have been working  towards for our amazing wedding day will soon be over, but it is for the best reason possible, getting married and sealed in the Temple to someone so wonderful as Nathan.  
Although there is a rush of things going on around me constantly, I am enjoying every day to its fullest. 
Every day we are becoming even closer best friends... and that in itself is a great and special blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment