Oh, Christmas Tree!

Oh, Christmas Tree!

February 16, 2012

quick snid-bit.... if that is how you spell it, probably not

Okay, part 2 of 3....

So life was crazy the last few weeks... I totally put way too much on my plate, especially since working what feels like long days and then taking home a couple hours of work a night...... got to stop doing that!  I blame a lot on BTSA, cause yeah it is important and critical to my future teaching possibilities.



Valentine's was a fun and special day :)  We spent part of it with my parents and brother, and my brother showed up with a rose for my mom and a rose for me, WOW!  I love him so much, he is a thoughtful person. And hubby had a very nice arrangement for me, makes my house look so lovely with all the roses and flowers!

Nathan and I exchanged gifts, which was sweet... but just spending time together with the ones you love is how I like to spend each day.  We have a little getaway coming up which I am thrilled for.... although I will miss cleaning house and doing chores this weekend, no really I am serious I like doing those things, but it will all be waiting when we get back.

I did a 2 mile run yesterday... needing to work back up to my 4 miles but it is a start!!

I can't wait to finally see my best friend next week... 2 months is clearly too long to go when we only live 20 mins away!!!

I love my hubby more than anything :)  He is so great, and I pray we will always continue to be getting closer and closer together :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment