Oh, Christmas Tree!

Oh, Christmas Tree!

June 15, 2012

Summer yet?

Just found a blogging app on my phone! This could be dangerous! And potentially annoying as there may be errors all over this thing! So on a lovely note: schools out for summer!!! But mentally I haven't decompressed all the issues this school year entailed. But a great memory I just remembered was the second to last day of school a student barks and says another student has Rollie pollies in their pocket, and sure enough it was true! And out they went outside the classroom door. I figured their lifespan might be extended outside rather than inside a six year olds pocket! On another happy note- one year of BTSA is done! Half way! This is thrilling because once year two is done I can embark on new and exciting adventures! But I need full teacherness first; i.e. BTSA! Nate's great! Life is busy and that pretty much sums it up....as far as phone blogging is concerned!

No comments:

Post a Comment